PT, Aquatics Director-Lewiston
I've known that I wanted to be a Physical Therapist since the age of fifteen and the more I learned of the dynamics of the profession the more it solidified that this was the perfect choice for me.
I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from the University of New England in 1998 and then accepted my first job at Bouchard Physical Therapy Services in Augusta. This is when my love for Craniosacral Therapy, Myofascial Release and other manual therapies began to grow.
After spending three years in Augusta, I was easily tempted by warmer climates and decided to move to Virginia Beach. There, I had the opportunity to work with a wide range of diagnoses and injuries while soaking up the sun and surf but, after three years, I felt my close family roots pulling me back home to Maine.
I joined the team here at Greater Brunswick Physical Therapy in 2004 and I consider myself very fortunate to be working with such a generous, compassionate and supportive organization.
In my off time, I enjoy running, hiking, camping, snow boarding and spending time with family and friends. I married my prince charming in 2006 and we settled down in Minot.
I'm looking forward to working with you in the clinic or in the pool!
Training & Education
- Craniosacral Therapy I…Upledger Institute
- Craniosacral Therapy II…Upledger Institute
- NMT 1: Cervical Injuries, Postural Analysis and Pelvic Stabilization…St John Neuromuscular Therapy Seminars
- NMT 4: TMJ Dysfunction, Hands, Feet and Eyes…St John Neuromuscular Therapy Seminars
- The McConnell Approach to the Problem Shoulder…Mary Kroth—Brunet, MS, PT
- Strain and Counterstrain I…Jones Institute
- Strain and Counterstrain for the Orthopedic, Neurologic, Pediatric, Geriatric and Cardiovascular patient…Northeast Seminars
- Manual Therapy: "NAGS", "SNAGS", "MWMS"…Brian Mulligan
- Basic Acupressure: Clinical Applications…Upledger Institute
- Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen I…Upledger Institute
- Muscle Energy Technique and "Beyond" for the upper and lower extremities and rib cage…Northeast Seminars
- Muscle Energy for the Pelvic Girdle…Richard Jackson Seminars
- Effective Examination and Treatment Techniques for the Foot and Ankle…Cross Country Education
- Foot and Ankle Symposium / Sports Medicine Conference
- Humor for Hope and Healing Symposium…Patch Adams, MD
- His Brain / Her Brain…Institute for Natural Resources
- Somato-Emotional Release 1…Upledger Institute
- Myofascial Release 1…John Barnes
- When the Feet Hit the Ground Everything Changes…APRN
- Functional Foot Mechanics: Evaluation and Intervention Beyond the Rear Foot…Cross Country Education
- Joint Replacement Conference at St.Mary's Hospital…Wayne Moody, MD and Jeff Bush, MD
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor Program…APTA